To begin reviewing, please follow the directions below. As you conduct your reviews please be sure to use the rubric, provide a substantive critique, and written feedback to the authors.
Preparing for the Review:
1) Please review the D&D rubrics at http://aect.site-ym.com/resource/group/9189eaab-5e3a-4dbc-a2ca-7e3d13d0ff4b/convention/d&d-review_rubric.pdf
The rubrics are developed for the three types of proposals D&D receives: Practice, Research, or Theory/Concept. The rubrics offer specific criteria for the ratings of Clarity, Relevance, Suitability, Quality, and Format (you will also rate each proposal on Level of Interactivity).
2) We suggest you save the proposals and make notes while reading the proposals, so you do not have to worry about the system timing you out.
To Review Your Proposals:
1. Log in to http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/aect/aect16/
Your User Name is your AECT Membership Number and your Password is your last name.
2. Select the Review link.
3. Select the division Design & Development for which you will be reviewing a proposal.
4. All the reviews you are to complete should be listed. If you wish to see which are still pending, use the Pending link, and to view those completed, use the Completed link.
5. You may change the division for which you are reviewing proposals by using the Change Group link.
6. Enter your ratings on the review form using the pull-downs to select a value for each criterion.
7. Add any comments to the Association. For instance, if you feel that the proposal should be referred to another group, record this information here. Likewise, if you feel the proposal would better accepted as different submission type, record that information here. Example: If proposal was submitted with the submission type as Concurrent Session and you felt that it would better be served as a Roundtable Session, simply state Accept as Roundtable. Let me know whatever you think about the proposal that doesn't fit neatly in the Likert scale.
8. VERY IMPORTANT: Please provide written comments and feedback to the Authors that would help them refine their scholarly work in this area.
9. Indicate whether your recommendation is to Accept or Reject the proposal by using the appropriate link.
10. Select the radio button for "Submit Completed Review," and click on the button, "Accept and Continue." Again, your reviews will be due by/before Tuesday, March 15, 2016.