Division of School Media and Technology Mission Statement
The purpose of the Division of School Media and Technology shall be:
- To promote and improve communication among school media and technology personnel who share a common interest in the development, implementation, and evaluation of school media and technology programs;
- To improve school learning and instruction through the effective utilization of educational media and technology by enhancing collaboration within the K-12 environment.
- To provide access to information on how school media and technology programs can be developed around the functions expressed in national standards;
- To help provide programs at conventions and conferences at national, regional, state, and local levels;
- To provide leadership for the development and growth of the school media and technology field; and
- To promote instructional partnerships between institutes of higher education and school media and technology professionals.